What are clans?
Clans allow you to team up with other players and combine loot into a shared inventory (vault).
Some notes about clans:
- Clans have a maximum member limit of 20
- Clan members cannot attack each other.
- You can store money in a clan bank.
- Each member can provide up to 5 power to a clan for a higher combined clan power which allows more item storage in the vault (1 power = 1 slot). Recruits do not provide power, only trusted+ ranks.
The clan bank starts with a cap of 5 million and increases by 1 for each member in the clan. That means you could potentially store 25 million in the bank if you had 20 members.
Not specifying a clan sub-command will cause the command to default to the
|Command||What it does||Rank requirement||Usage||Example|
|help||Show all clan commands||None||
|create||Creates a new clan at the cost of 100,000 Lootcoin||None||
|info||Look up information about a clan. View members, power, money, and other stuff||None||
|logs||Look up a clans logs or view your own clan logs. Show withdraws, deposits, raids, members joining/leaving||None||
|vault||Similar syntax to the info command, but shows the items in a clans vault||None||
|leave||Leave your current clan||None||
|raid||Raid another clan||
|deposit/put||Deposit items/money into your clan||
|withdraw/take||Withdraw items/money from your clan||
|invite||Invite a user to your clan||
|setstatus||Change the status of your clan||
|promote||Promotes a member in your clan to a higher rank||
|demote||Demotes a member in your clan to a lower rank||
|kick||Kicks a member||
- Can kick members.
- Can promote and demote members.
- Can invite new members.
- Can deposit and withdraw items/money from the clan.
- Users power is contributed to the clan.
- New member rank
Clan power is separated into three categories:
- Used power - The power a clan uses describes the amount of items they have in their vault.
- Current power - The current power of a clan is the sum of every members power, this decreases each time you kill a member of the clan, you can also decrease this by using explosives such as c4 on the clan.
- Max power - The maximum possible power a clan can have.
Each time a member of a clan dies, they lose power and impact their clans
current power. If you can bring a clans current power lower than their
used power, they are eligible to be raided.
How do I increase my clan power?
Your power will passively increase by 1 every 2 hours.
Each day, the clan is expected to pay an amount of Lootcoin based on the number of members in the clan and the value of the items in the vault. The amount is 10,000 for each member in the clan + 10% of the value of the clan vault.
When a clan is using more power than they currently have, they can be raided with the
When you successfully raid another clan you will see a message telling you to pick an amount of items to steal from their vault. The number of items you can steal is the amount of power they are using minus their current power.
After the raid is finished, your clan will be put on a 1 hour cooldown before being able to raid any other clans. Also, that clan cannot be raided again for 24 hours.
- Money stolen = 50% of money in the clan bank up to a cap of 2 million per member. This means that if you raid a clan that has 10 members, you could potentially steal up to 20,000,000.
- A number of items from their vault depending on how much current power they had when you raided them.
Example showing what a successful clan raid looks like: