- The bot has been rewritten to be faster and scale better.
- Ko-fi integration - Donators will receive a
kofi_kingbanner and a reduced global spam cooldown from 3 seconds to only 1 second. Expect more rewards in the future.
- There are 15 new ammo types! Weapons can now use multiple type of ammo and each has it's own damage.
- The entire cooldown system has been rewritten; you'll find that cooldown times are much more specific. This new system has also allowed me to give all the weapons unique cooldowns!
- A new currency icon drawn by Flicky#9065, along with many other visual changes to the bot's commands.
- Equipped items will now automatically be unequipped if you decide to
equipa new item.
activecommand now shows active clans in the server.
- Badges, kind of like achievements, are little icons that are displayed on your
profile. You can check what badges exist with the
badgescommand, and you can get more info about a badge by specifying
badge <badge name>.
setammo- Allows you to set your preferred ammo type. Lootcord will prioritize your preferred ammo even if you have a better ammo type in your inventory.
setbadge- Allows you to set a badge on display. This display badge will be shown whenever you appear on the leaderboard, as well as the
clanmembers list, and other places.
daily- This one has been wanted for a while now. You can now claim a
ultra_boxevery 24 hours!
- Clan banks are capped to 10 million max Lootcoin. Clan banks were way too overpowered, you could store as much money as you want and never fear being raided because your vault was empty.
- Skill upgrades (health, strength, luck) are now purchased with Lootcoin, starting at 1000 for the first upgrade, and doubling thereafter. The problem with the previous system was that because players had hoarded so much money in their clan banks, they could just buy as many
ultra_box's as they wanted and spam unbox them to get xp. In the end, players could get level 30+ easily and have some pretty insane stats.
reroll_scroll's still work, but they will not refund you the money you spent upgrading your skills, so pick your skills wisely.
- The gamble commands have been limited to 1 million max bet, and have an increased cooldown from 1 minute to 3 minutes. With only a 1 minute cooldown and no limit, these commands were extremely spammable and are the main source for the inflation of the economy.
tradecommand no longer allows giving items to other players. A trade by definition is an exchange for something else. However, we would hardly see players actually trading items, the command was mostly being used to give items to alt accounts or just sending millions to other players (looking at you, loan sharks). For these reasons, we have implemented a max trade disparity of 2x the other players value. This means you must be giving at least half of what the other player is offering to you, and vice versa.
playcommand no longer creates an account. Accounts are created automatically! The
playcommand was renamed to
activate, it's only purpose is to activate your account on a server.
- Messaging the bot to contact moderators is no longer possible. Thank you to all the users who actually used this feature to thank us for creating the bot or asking real questions, but the reality is 90% of the messages we received were spam, server invites, people typing commands for no reason. I even tried implementing a "are you sure you want to send this message" to stop these kinds of messages, but there hasn't been a difference. If you truly want to contact the moderators join our support server! NOTE: the
reportcommand still works to contact the moderators if you have any information regarding cheaters.
deletecommand removed. If you would like us to delete your account from the database permanently, please join the support server and ask a moderator.